Benchmade 910 vs Emerson Super CQC7

They are pretty much the same knife, I was wondering if anyone who has owned both liked one better than the other, and why.

I like the Stryker, it actually cuts straight. Maybe I just don't know how to cut with a chisel ground. The egros on both rock

I hate the ceramic finish on the new emersons. I would buy an older hard chrome finish CQC7. I had a 910 but it was too small in my opinion. BM did make a chisle grind 910 but it is now discontinued because of lack of interest in it.

I say go with the 910 because it is ground on both sides. (I hate chisel grinds.) All the 910s that I have examined exhibit better fit and finish also.

i would go with the emerson myself, i have never been in love with the stryker, imho a waved super CQC7 or a SOCFK would be a lot better than a BM stryker, unless ya want a utility oriented knife. the chisel grind isnt a detriment in self defense, and its still ok at utility stuff.

i have owned 4 strykers and of the 4 2 were chisel grinds, ground right hand vs EKI's left hand, still not the best at utility, ok though, didnt really matter. most strykers are "V" grind though.........

of the 2 the '7 would be what i would want, by far........not even close.

Back