• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Benchmade 940-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ptman2000

Gold Member
Looking to sell a Benchmade 940-1. This is a catch and release that I picked up last week from another forum member. It was gently used by him and I have only opened it up a couple times to see if I wanted to keep it to open some envelopes.

Knife is in very good condition! Blade is well centered and shows no play. Still very sharp and shows only very slight wear in the presentation side. (I tried to get a good pic of this.) axis lock is smooth and blade opening/closing is free when the lock is disengaged. Decent is just about perfect IMHO. Allows free opening by flicking the knife with the lock disengaged but doesn't fall open on its own. Clip shows the most wear but scales are in great condition! Also comes with box.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. Price is via PayPal goods and includes usps priority mail.

$Sold

Last edited:
I can't send a PM, but I'll take it!
Let me know what email to send Paypal payment to. Thanks.

Looking to sell a Benchmade 940-1. This is a catch and release that I picked up last week from another forum member. It was gently used by him and I have only opened it up a couple times to see if I wanted to keep it to open some envelopes.

Knife is in very good condition! Blade is well centered and shows no play. Still very sharp and shows only very slight wear in the presentation side. (I tried to get a good pic of this.) axis lock is smooth and blade opening/closing is free when the lock is disengaged. Decent is just about perfect IMHO. Allows free opening by flicking the knife with the lock disengaged but doesn't fall open on its own. Clip shows the most wear but scales are in great condition! Also comes with box.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. Price is via PayPal goods and includes usps priority mail.

$170

NM007,

Shoot me an email at (deleated) and I'll give you my info.

Thx!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back