Benchmade 940 reblade project

So much better then Benchmade did on there own knife! Clippoint harpoon is the sh*t wow vary impressive. Any chance of you selling me a complete 940 with raw grind clippoint?

So much better then Benchmade did on there own knife! Clippoint harpoon is the sh*t wow vary impressive. Any chance of you selling me a complete 940 with raw grind clippoint?
I've got a bunch of people wanting the extra blades so they will likely go fast. You can sign up for my newsletter to be notified if you aren't already :thumbsup:

Gettin' some done from this batch! First several are ready to head out tomorrow, if you did the pre-order and have a cru harpoon be on the lookout!

i-F86sMxW-L.jpg
i-SK6whp2-L.jpg

Gettin' some done from this batch! First several are ready to head out tomorrow, if you did the pre-order and have a cru harpoon be on the lookout!

i-F86sMxW-L.jpg
i-SK6whp2-L.jpg
Looking great! Can't remember but was DLC an option on this batch and if so, would those come later because of the DLC? I just might be thinking of ordering the darkest finish that was available.

Looking great! Can't remember but was DLC an option on this batch and if so, would those come later because of the DLC? I just might be thinking of ordering the darkest finish that was available.
Yeah I made dlc an option for the cruwear blades. I've actually got some of those out for dlc currently.

Did you place an order in the preorder back in April
?

Yeah I made dlc an option for the cruwear blades. I've actually got some of those out for dlc currently.

Did you place an order in the preorder back in April
?
Awesome! Yes Sir, I did place an order in April and am addicted to DLC so I would have gone that route. Got a host 940 ready for the blade with the the black liner and axis lock so it'll be all blacked out.

Just got my Harpoon REK blade in Vanax. Freaking amazing!

All TI hardware anodized bronze, midnight bronze Cerakote liners and clip. In 940-2 scales temporarily.

Action is smooth, lock-up tight, no play closes dead center. Fine example of an axis lock from start to finish.

31004A38-CC53-42DA-8AC5-8DB251A53502.jpeg

Last edited:
Looks great Kevin! Where did you have the inlays done?!

Update for everyone else... 3 of the 4 blades shapes are complete, just started on the drop point blades today

Amazing!
Are any of the blade shapes still available, or are all spoken for?
I should have a few extra hopefully in February after I get the fixed blade batches finished up. You can sign up for my newsletter on my website to be notified when that happens if you would like 👍

Looks great Kevin! Where did you have the inlays done?!

DOAT made the scales with inlays. Fat Carbon carbon fiber and Fat Carbon “Raindrop” carbon fiber inlays. I can’t take credit for these even though I have made scales by hand. The precision is excellent with DOAT scales. The center is perfect! Of course the REK is perfect too!!! They both have to be true for the blade to run true.

Thanks!!!!

Yep I'm hoping so! I am making extra, but they will probably go quick
Hey Josh

Will you have any extra of the Sheepsfoot w/ full swedge and mirror stonewash/grindlines. I almost bought one of those in addition to the harpoon I ordered but didn't. Been kicking myself ever since...need the finish to match my harpoon and a swedge wouldn’t hurt either lol. I know it’s a long shot combo but figured I’d ask anyway.
.0F850DD2-9975-4C39-B28D-DDFAD6C2A705.jpeg

Back