Benchmade 940TI

Benchmade just announced their new limited edition knife on their website. S30V blade with Titanium handles. Doesn't get much better for me! Probably end up selling my 941BC1BL for it. Sorry if this may be old news.

Thanks for the link. I have searched all the main dealers that I visit with no luck. UNLESS this is it, No model number, so I can't tell.

(Edited: Removed link, it wasn't it. Sorry I have no clue, check Ebay. Maybe they are not out on the market yet)

Yeah I called Benchmade yesterday and you can order that knife directly from them already. The lady said that the 941TI was coming out a few weeks after the 940TI appears to dealers. The 940TI is supposed to be to distributors by the end of the month.

Here's the 941TI-01. Only 247,00 €!

941-TI01.jpg

http://www.acma-reus.de/BM/BMLimited.htm

Scroll about half way down.

Wunderbar.

Looks like a good synergy of materials etc. A bit cold, maybe?

Better start putting away the Euros.

So, what are the chances of getting an S30V blade put in my DEC. 2002 KOTM handle? Does BM do that kind of thing? I don't care for TI over Aluminum, but I do S30V over 154 CM.

Maybe someone can help make up my mind -

Should I get the 940TI with the Reverse Tanto blade or wait and get the 941TI-01 with the Clip Point blade? I have a 941BC1BL right now and I really like the blade but I don't know enough about the other blade style in order for a good comparison.

They don't have anything on their website...wonder how much she'd ask for one of those?

Oh...Perfect, 941 TI with S30V blade...here we go again! just when I thought it was safe to go back into the water...;)

thanks for the link BN...
G2

Torment lets talk about your 941BC1BL what number is it and lets e-mail about you selling it. I have the 941BC1RED number 488/500 so lets talk.

I also want this new 941Ti-02 oh baby what a sexy knife.

Nim, I sent you an e-mail...not sure if you received it or not. Just let me know!

Back