benchmade bali's and others

Any deals on me buying the 46 and one of the 42's? Let me know asap and I'll pay with paypal if the deal is good.

Thanks,
Burk

Are the serrations on the 42s actually from Benchmade or is the steel 440c? They stopped making the 42s series a few years ago and just started using 154cm this year:confused:

the blade says 154 cm and it came factory sealed with the sheath and warranty paper, i was able to pick up a few before the factory discontinued them

burk shoot me an email and ill give you the price that i can do both for.

good luck with your new spyderfly alan013
thanks for your purchase , enjoy.
watch those fingers bro . :thumbup:

You've got two price reductions listed but the top doesn't reflect that I was wondering what the price for the 46mc has come to

the ones with the reductions have moved on to new homes already , i can do the 46 for $145 with ship add 3 % if paying with paypal
thank you

Are the handles on the 42/42S steel or titanium? I don't see it stated in any of the posts so far, could have missed it though.

thanks,
-Blake

good point im sorry for that , all the benchmade bali's i have for sale have titanium handles and spring latches.
email me and i can give you a price for the 42 and 42s as a combo deal if interested.

i received my spyderfly via priority mail on saturday. the condition is fantastic!!! i really had to look for the "blemish" that you noted, trucklvr. also, thanks for the supply of band-aids. i'm sure they will come in handy. i just wish i knew how to reattach fingers;>)

thanks again and good luck selling your other knives,

scott

trucklvr-

Just letting you know I recieved the BM 42 today. Looks and feels great.

Thanks

-Blake

Back