• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Benchmade CLA 4300BK-02

vwb563

Gold Member
Hello everyone I’m selling another one of my “never gets used and needs a new home” knives. I’ll do my best to describe it accurately as possible. My price includes shipping which will be by USPS Priority Mail with tracking. Feel free to ask any questions by PM or email but please not here in the thread. First “I’ll take it” here in the thread with prompt communication and payment gets first dibs. My PayPal & email address is vwb563@yahoo.com

Payment is by PayPal Fiends & Family with NO notes please (stupid tax reasons) or by Postal money order only. My feedback is 100% so no worries. If paid by PayPal I’ll ship next business day. Money orders will have to wait till I have them in hand before I ship.

You must be at least 18 years of age to purchase this knife and be sure you follow your local and state laws concerning automatic knives as they are illegal to own in some states and/or areas.

This is a like new Benchmade CLA 4300BK-02 auto in Magnacut steel. It comes in its original box with baggy and papers. Not much else to say other than being like new it has been fired a few times to test it and it definitely fires hard and reliably. Original edge, never been sharpened. Centering is just a tad bit off. (Wouldn’t be a Benchmade if it wasn’t 😂)

I paid $349.99 + tax but I’ll let it go for - $260

Attachments

• IMG_1920.jpeg
    IMG_1920.jpeg
    368.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1921.jpeg
    IMG_1921.jpeg
    377.5 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1924.jpeg
    IMG_1924.jpeg
    128.6 KB · Views: 8
Back