• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Benchmade, CS and Spyderco Users

Hey all, I have 3 blades kicking around that just aren't getting the love they deserve so I thought I'd see if I could find them a good home. I'm open to any reasonable offers especially new or used Beckers, Leatherman's or larger spyderco's like an Endura. I'd also consider a spec ops brand sheath. Not as keen on CS or CRKT's though. Here they are...

1) Benchmade 556S Mini Grip MDP.TRADED Well used but not abused. No blade play and the lock up is great. Black handle, semi serrated 440C blade. Sharpened on my sharpmaker. Pocket clip is worn and it is missing the very last screw at the but below the pocket clip. THis does not effect the function or security of the knife but still worth noting. It has the original box and I'll se if I can dig up the paperwork.

2) Coldsteel PeacekeeperII. TRADED Got this one in a trade. I like it but I don't have much use for a double edger. I polished the blade to a nice near mirror polished finish and touched up the edges on my sharpmaker. Not sure what steel was used. It comes with 2 sheaths. One is brand new the other is excellent but missing the clip.

3) Spyderco Native. TRADED CPM S30V plain edge blade. No blade play and locks solid. I love it and carried it a bit, but need to save room in my EDC rotation for the knives I really love. The edge has been touched up on my sharpmaker and the pocket clip has very light wear on the edges. Comes in its box.

So there you have it. Feel free to shoot me an email at lindey0@hotmail.com [lindey(zero)(at)hotmail(dot)com] if you have an offers or questions. Take care in the mean time.

-Lindey

Hey there, I just noticed that I mistyped my email in the post. ANy chance you could email me again. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for the interest.

-Lindey

Thanks for the offers so far. ALl emails have been replied to.

-Lindey

Back