Benchmade Forum Knife?

FCM415

BANNED
I'd like for BM to shake it up a little 'round here.

How about a Forum knife? How about a M390 707 or Mini Grip, AFCK, I don't know. Something...

I'd like for BM to shake it up a little 'round here.

How about a Forum knife? How about a M390 707 or Mini Grip, AFCK, I don't know. Something...

While not a forum knife, there is an LE 707/M390 available now. Don't remember if the rules here allow me to name the vendor, but if you google Benchmade model 707 m390 you'll probably find it.

Contego with the same CPM-M4 blade in gray blade with Carbon Fiber scales and gray titanium backspacer.

Another Forum was in the process of doing a forum knife for this year. When they contacted BM, they were told the minimum amount of pieces for such an order would now be 1000 going forward. Getting people to agree enough to buy 1000 pieces is a huge undertaking.

Another Forum was in the process of doing a forum knife for this year. When they contacted BM, they were told the minimum amount of pieces for such an order would now be 1000 going forward. Getting people to agree enough to buy 1000 pieces is a huge undertaking.

Yeah, we tried but we were required to order more than we could ever sell on the forum. We were also very limited on the models we could choose from.

While not a forum knife, there is an LE 707/M390 available now. Don't remember if the rules here allow me to name the vendor, but if you google Benchmade model 707 m390 you'll probably find it.

Can you PM/email me this? I can't find it.

Yeah, getting a BM guy on here to answer is a huge undertaking as well. It's like crickets in here man. Im BM all the way man, but it might do them wonders to say "Hi" every once in a while or so. Just my opinion.

I went back and forth with one of their designers, via email, about the possibility of an uncoated m4 blade. There was just no arguing that the general pop would not be sending in their blades due to corrosion issues.
Their regular customer would see it as a warranty issue, and being as large a company as they are, couldn't justify the added potential cost.

An uncoated blade made for us would be awesome. I've absolutely considered sanding the coating off my 810, but I wouldn't like losing the wording on the blade. :(

Back