• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Benchmade Model 9050 Afo *new* Auto

The knife is New In sealed boxes! It also have full warranty & guarantee
SOLD
bm-afoscan.jpg

The 9050SBT is based on Benchmade's original automatic knife, the model 9000 AFO. The difference between the standard model 9050 AFO and the 9050SBT is the unique BT2™ proprietary coating. The BT2 coating is a black; Teflon® based polymer that exceeds the ASTM-117 specification for saltwater corrosion resistance. Since BT2 is a Teflon based material the added benefit is its high lubricity, making the knife operate smoother and easier.

The 9050SBT features handles machined of solid 6061-T6 aluminum. After machining the handles are bead blasted, to provide a sure grip, and then hard anodized for maximum protection against the elements. The blade is ground from high carbon ATS-34 stainless steel, and is hardened to 59-61 RC. These blades also feature our ComboEdge™ serration pattern, which is particularly well suited for cutting fibrous materials like rope or nylon webbing. The 9050 model also features a thumb safety to keep the blade from opening/closing when you don't want it to.

Details:
Length, Open: 8.46"
Length, Closed: 4.71"
Blade Length: 3.75"
Blade Material: ATS-34
Handle Material: 6061 T6 Aircraft Aluminum
Locking Method: Button
Opening Method: Automatic
Clip: Yes
Weight: 4.85oz

Retails at $290 Your Price $119 + $5 SH :)
SOLD
This is by far the lowest price you will ever see on this knife!

Email me at Webmaster@betterthangreat.com

I take PayPal or Money Order. I am a Paypal verified seller!

AUTO OPEN VERY NICE AND QUICK!​

bm-aforock.jpg

If you want more info on any knife or want to order one email me at
webmaster@betterthangreat.com

S&H is only 6.95 for insured priority shipping

This is one HECK of a great knife folks. I had my very old, used, carried, sharpened, AFO up for sale for MORE than this!! I simply don't want to part with it! They're GREAT EDC knives if your allowed to carry autos. What a price!! I may need to "retire" my old one, hmmm.... ;-) Jim Falor USMC :eek:

Back