benchmade osborn

:confused:i am thinking of getting a benchmade 770 osborn carbon fiber for my edc. i am left handed and i was wondering how convertable it is to left hand carry. is the thumb stud ambi.or convertable and what about the the pocket clip?

You might want to also look at the 773. Same basic knife but with anodized aluminum scales.

Worthwhile review of both here

Click here for review

I have a 773 on it's way to me right now <g>

Originally posted by anvilarms
:confused:i am thinking of getting a benchmade 770 osborn carbon fiber for my edc.

I've had one for a month or so now and love it. I'm a big fan of carbon fiber and benchmade did it right! The 770 in its original form had a different look to it, but this new generation is very sharp looking. I picked up the 770 CF with BC1 coated blade. The Axis lock is a beauty and the overall action is one of the smoothest openers I've handled.

Blade measures just under 3" (cutting edge 2 3/4"). Clip setup for tip up carry w/dual thumbstuds. Did I mention this baby's smooth? A little effort on the thumb stud and it locks open. No need for any wrist motion, just a flick with the thumb and its open. The perfect gent's folder and one of my regular EDC's.

Couple of photos for you:

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

And here's the 770 with a couple of his carbon fiber brothers, William Henry Monarch & Kestrel.

picture.JPG

Back