• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Benchmade Osborne AXIS Lock Knife Green (3.4" Satin) 940

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Benchmade Osborne AXIS Lock Knife Green (3.4" Satin) 940 for sale. I bought it as part of a set and I already have one. It's a "catch-and-release" for me.

The knife is excellent shape. Looks like it might have been carried but not used for much, as there are only very light marks on the scales, the blade is clean, might need sharpening. The action is amazing and the blade is perfectly centered.

First "I'll take it" gets it. Pay with Paypal, all fees and shipping included in the continental US. $XXX

More images and video can be seen here: https://imgur.com/a/J0GtfwS

Last edited:
Hi Ken... the Mules are nice, but i am not really into fixed blades. The mules are cool... nice base blade and it looks like a great wooden handle, but I don’t think it’s worth the trade for the Benchmade 940.

Take it I will. Pay pal address will be needed please PM it to me. Also bed beckons so if no response tonight,, it will be after west coast coffee in am. With respect
Steve

Steve, I replied within 10 minutes in a PM with the info. Did you get it? No response yet.

Thought I sent PayPal please check as will I. Looks like I did not complete process but have now.

so not to be a huge downer on this but do you have a close up of the choil? im seeing questionable things wiht this knife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back