• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Benchmade phaeton - $150

- SOLD - I have a used benchmade phaeton with a satin finish blade. The anodized aluminum handle has wear marks as it lived in my motorcycle tool kit for about 6 months. The action works flawlessly and is very snappy. Blade has been sharpened once or twice on a kme. S30v blade. I have a black coated blade version I like better so I'm selling this one. About the same size as an ultratech, snappier than an infidel, and half the price! Feel free to ask questions. I am a new gold member here so I'm still figuring out the details of how all this works. I'm having trouble uploading photos so I can email or dm any requested photos or if someone knows how to add pics without the file being too large to upload that would be great.

Last edited:
Hi.
So here’s a quick rundown, and other people can fill in where I’ve missed something...

Uploading pics:
After you finish writing the text part of your post, you just scroll to the bottom of and select “upload files”
- But there’s a size limit for each pic. So you have to compress them or save them for web. I use the Compress Photos Pro app, but they have a freeware “non-pro” version with adverts as the trade-off.
- there’s also a 10 pic limit per post on Bladeforums. The way to get around this is to post your 10 pics. Then comment on your post and you can upload 10 more.
- After your pics are uploaded you can just leave it at that or insert your pics into the body of your post. To do this you just click on the “thumbnail” button next to the pic and it’ll place the pic wherever your curser is located.
Alternate Pic Option:
- the other option is to use the Imgur app. It’s free and the nice thing about it is that you can skip the whole compressing thing as Imgur does that automatically when you upload. It also accepts 30 second video files. It’s super easy and has a tutorial. The only drawback to using Imgur is that you just paste a link to the Imgur image post in the body of your bladeforums post. So your buyers loose the immediate gratification of seeing the pics in the post. Still, plenty of people do it so it must not hurt sales too badly.

I hope this was helpful. Please feel free to PM me if you have more questions.

Hi.
So here’s a quick rundown, and other people can fill in where I’ve missed something...

Uploading pics:
After you finish writing the text part of your post, you just scroll to the bottom of and select “upload files”
- But there’s a size limit for each pic. So you have to compress them or save them for web. I use the Compress Photos Pro app, but they have a freeware “non-pro” version with adverts as the trade-off.
- there’s also a 10 pic limit per post on Bladeforums. The way to get around this is to post your 10 pics. Then comment on your post and you can upload 10 more.
- After your pics are uploaded you can just leave it at that or insert your pics into the body of your post. To do this you just click on the “thumbnail” button next to the pic and it’ll place the pic wherever your curser is located.
Alternate Pic Option:
- the other option is to use the Imgur app. It’s free and the nice thing about it is that you can skip the whole compressing thing as Imgur does that automatically when you upload. It also accepts 30 second video files. It’s super easy and has a tutorial. The only drawback to using Imgur is that you just paste a link to the Imgur image post in the body of your bladeforums post. So your buyers loose the immediate gratification of seeing the pics in the post. Still, plenty of people do it so it must not hurt sales too badly.

I hope this was helpful. Please feel free to PM me if you have more questions.

Thank you this is very helpful. I will try the imgur app to either add photos to this post or just do it on the next post.

Back