Benchmade pictures

550 with a stererilzed "no markings" stonewashed blade and lowrider titanium clip.
DOAT Off color OD green canvas Mircata scales.

I love this knife

Last edited:
I know there is a 940-1 with CF coming in April but have they done this model before?

Sorry I didn't see this comment till 2 weeks later. Benchmade has produced at least 3 different carbon fiber 940 models I can think of. They have always been limited editions and are very hard to come by. The one I have pictured is a 940D2CF there were 500 made, not including a couple prototypes... one of which I have.

8275F914-9BB2-43E7-B690-EC375DE018F2_zpsurxxujql.jpg

You have some outstanding examples L2D, you take a damn fine pic, sir. That Bradly is Bad@$$.

Most appreciated.

That Omega is beautiful Professor. No slouch w/ the camera as well.

Speaking of outstanding examples, and Bad@ss bali's.....how 'bout a pic of that 44 over here. (I wouldnt take it out of the case either, unless it was for some quality "alone time".)

Nice DM Bali man. Is that the one you practice in the driveway with?:D

Speaking of outstanding examples, and Bad@ss bali's.....how 'bout a pic of that 44 over here. (I wouldnt take it out of the case either, unless it was for some quality "alone time".)

Nice DM Bali man. Is that the one you practice in the driveway with?:D

Na, this DM is the one I let my kid play with...I keep all the nice ones for myself.
Here's the 44 you requested.

P1090763-2_zpse89236e0.jpg

P1090765-2_zpsaee2c613.jpg

You near Fresno?

Some of my Bali...

[video=youtube;H-e0U4m_v1E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-e0U4m_v1E[/video]

Posted these a few spots already but not in the BM sub forum yet so here it is.

707, Jade G10 back spacer, semi-polished liners (more polished than factory but not mirror) and black thumb studs. Freehand sharpened to 18DPS to 2500grit then stropped on leathe (green and white) and denim (white and 1micron Diamond paste)

Nice work on the Bali Charlie Mike, looks heavy, heavy is good.

[video=youtube;lX0MB7pJtKs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lX0MB7pJtKs[/video]

Nicotine is a gorilla, struggling myself.

Back