Benchmade pictures

790 Subrosa
Wish they didn't discontinue this one. From someone who usually doesn't like assisted openers, benchmade nailed it with this mechanism.

790 Subrosa
Wish they didn't discontinue this one. From someone who usually doesn't like assisted openers, benchmade nailed it with this mechanism.
Cool knife Steve. I kick myself for not picking one up when they were on close out. :grumpy:

Lame photo, I know. Bought my first BM a couple weeks ago, now I have 3 and am contemplating my 4th.......

940, 551 REI, 300

uploadfromtaptalk1398520712070.jpg

Benchmade 970 I believe. CQC7 from when Emerson worked as a designer for BM.

Sorry, missed that Snow.

Yep, your correct Cash. 970 CQC7. Both liners are Ti, as opposed to Ernie's current production offerings, which have the non locking liner as stainless. F+F on these older BM colaborations are suppose to be better than the current Emerson productions.

Thanks silentjohn, only took about a dozen shots to get one I was happy with. :)

Thanks Revdevil, definitely check one out if you get a chance. Almost too nice to carry, but it deserves the use.

Sorry, missed that Snow.

Yep, your correct Cash. 970 CQC7. Both liners are Ti, as opposed to Ernie's current production offerings, which have the non locking liner as stainless. F+F on these older BM colaborations are suppose to be better than the current Emerson productions.

Thanks guys for the info. I've been looking to get another Benchmade that I can use for daily use instead of my griptilian I have already. (Sentimental reasons) I've been interested in a tanto blade but almost every one I find I like is either discontinued or too expensive, ie. Plain edge Nitrous Stryker, 970 CQC7, etc. Any suggestions? New to the forums here and open to new or used too.

CAA4A859-6B75-45DD-B383-00C989351088_zpsfpfsryll.jpg

My well loved adamas

Thanks guys for the info. I've been looking to get another Benchmade that I can use for daily use instead of my griptilian I have already. (Sentimental reasons) I've been interested in a tanto blade but almost every one I find I like is either discontinued or too expensive, ie. Plain edge Nitrous Stryker, 970 CQC7, etc. Any suggestions? New to the forums here and open to new or used too.
If you don't mind a used blade, you can find them on the Exchange every now and then. Just saw a 910 Stryker (manual version of the Nitrous) similar to mine on there this morning. The 970's not as often.
Benchmade still has a run of tanto blades, unless they've discontinued their tanto Presidio/Presidio Ultra in both fullsize and mini. Tanto griptilians, reverse tanto axis folders like the Rift and Contego.
Again, lightly used versions of these can be found on the Exchange from time to time. Beats the hell out of paying full retail for a blade you're going to put to work anyway.

790 Subrosa

I agree , I wish they still made the Subrosa. I loved mine.

Back