• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Benchmade Puukko, with Kydex Sheath

Hey guys,
No trades. I am open to reasonable offers. Again, no trading please.

Photos here: https://imgur.com/a/iavzErO

Benchmade Puukko - $145 - Rarely carried and used. However, I did sharpen the edge because the factory edge was uneven and not up to par. I made an OD kydex sheath with a TekLok. Great retention and completely changes how this knife is carried. Comes with the original "leather" sheath and box.

Note: I will not sell the kydex sheath by itself, and I won't make more of them. There is a seller on Etsy who can make you one.

OQuutXE.jpg

FJpfq2g.jpg

KPkVu8r.jpg

Last edited:
you can shoot ma back an offer if you'd like but I can get one brand new for that albeit without your sheath. great job on that btw.

What color is the handle on your Puukko? I've seen OD green ones and tan/sand ones but yours looks grey, or is that just the light? Nice job on the sheath, for sure.

Excellent, thank you! Consider it sold and please provide your email address associated with PayPal so I can get the payment to you ASAP.

Nelson

I've sent two emails today to hello@bmkt.ca and both have been returned. What am I doing wrong, please? Why don't you email me at the email address I gave you in our communications on your profile page as something appears to be amiss in going from me to you. Thanks.

Back