• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Benchmade, Spyderco, Al Mar and MORE for trade!

kda89508

Gold Member
I have several for trade. Benchmade 525s NIB, Al Mar SERE 2000 NIB, Spyderco Endura BG SE ZDP189 light use in box, Spyderco Delica BG Combo edge NIB, Blade-Tech Pro Hunter S30V combo edge NIB, Blade-Tech Pro Hunter Lite like new no box, Benchmade 940s light use in box. I am looking for a Benchmade 804 satin plain edge, also Benchmade Ares plain edge and Combat Elite RRF plain edge. I dont like FIXED BLADES and prefer plain edge folders. Folders are the only thing I will trade for unless someone has some 5.7x28 ss190 ammo. I CAN NOT SEND PICS! Email trade offers to kda89508@yahoo.com
THANK YOU! Kevin:)

The Spyderco Manix is gone. Everything else is still up for trade. THANK YOU! Kevin:)

The Kershaw G10 Leek is traded. Keep the offers coming. THANK YOU! Kevin:)

BTT! Anybody have any Cold Steel Tuff-Lites or a Blade-Tech Rijbak? THANK YOU! Kevin:D

Is this knife PE or CE? If it's PE, would you be interested in selling it?

Thanks,

Andy

Plain edge. You need to email me about offers. There is no selling on the this part of the forums. I will not put a price on this site. THANK YOU! Kevin:)

Back