• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Benchmade, Spyderco, ZT FS Final Price Drops ALL SOLD

gruntmedik

Gold Member
Only reason for selling, is I need to make room in the toy room, so I am listing several knives.
All have been carried at least once, and some only once. They have only seen light use, and none have been sharpened. I am the original owner of them all.

All prices are shipped, and fees included. Insurance is on you. I only take PayPal, and will only ship to PP invoice address. CONUS only. Laws and rules are on you.

Post here BEFORE you send a message, that way everyone knows who was first. These are also listed locally. If it does not say SOLD or SPF, it is still available.

Now, onto the good stuff.

Benchmade Osborne 940BK. Light blade marks from use. I really tried to like this, but it just isn't for me.

Looking for $160 $150 $140 SOLD

A65mwbB.jpg

jEN4fXB.jpg

afcpKOo.jpg

Benchmade Mini-Barrage 585-2.

Looking for $125 $115 $100 SOLD

2Cw8DUO.jpg

ZCsPQLO.jpg

1m4xuCZ.jpg

Benchmade Bugout 535.

Looking for $75--SOLD

kyM7AHg.jpg

Xo5s0Gm.jpg

ksLUIAf.jpg

Spyderco Manix 2 Cruwear.

TkIgzLa.jpg

jPkiLGE.jpg

nRFdgeb.jpg

Zero Tolerance ZT561.

Dark spots on the handle are just oil from the case I had it in. There is some dried goo on the box from storage.

Looking for $275 $260 $250 SOLD

SMBX3mg.jpg

pbC813e.jpg

Last edited:
I’ll take the 940. If you could, message me your PayPal info. and I’ll the funds right over.

Hi I would like to purchase the manix 2, this is my first using this forum so im not sure how to IM.

QUOTE="gruntmedik, post: 19284413, member: 243703"]Only reason for selling, is I need to make room in the toy room, so I am listing several knives.
All have been carried at least once, and some only once. They have only seen light use, and none have been sharpened. I am the original owner of them all.

All prices are shipped, and fees included. Insurance is on you. I only take PayPal, and will only ship to PP invoice address. CONUS only. Laws and rules are on you.

Post here BEFORE you send a message, that way everyone knows who was first. These are also listed locally. If it does not say SOLD or SPF, it is still available.

Now, onto the good stuff.

Benchmade Osborne 940BK. Light blade marks from use. I really tried to like this, but it just isn't for me.

A65mwbB.jpg

jEN4fXB.jpg

afcpKOo.jpg

Benchmade Mini-Barrage 585-2.

Looking for $125 $115 $100 SOLD

2Cw8DUO.jpg

ZCsPQLO.jpg

1m4xuCZ.jpg

Benchmade Bugout 535.

Looking for $75--SOLD

kyM7AHg.jpg

Xo5s0Gm.jpg

ksLUIAf.jpg

Spyderco Manix 2 Cruwear.

Looking for $160 $150 $140 $125

TkIgzLa.jpg

jPkiLGE.jpg

nRFdgeb.jpg

Zero Tolerance ZT561.

Dark spots on the handle are just oil from the case I had it in. There is some dried goo on the box from storage.

Looking for $275 $260 $250 $225

SMBX3mg.jpg

pbC813e.jpg
[/QUOTE]

If these are repeat posts I apologize, my previous posts are not showing but i eill take the manix 2 and pay as soon as i hear back from you. This is my first time trying to buy from forum, so im not sure how to IM. My email though is pettit.robert@rocketmail.com. Thanks

Back