Bennieboo wins LC

Seller just added PP fees and encore shipping to the original sticker price. Excellent trade off for not waiting and getting trampled by other participants during Fridays Sale. Plus I think that if you order a Light Chopper with the buffed micarta handles, the order fulfillment gets delayed by a few extra days. Me thinks!

Yeah 440 wasn't terrible. I'm just ready to have it. 3v is badass enough. Then Nate had to go and make it even more perfect! Lol

Congrats! Pls post some pictures when you received it and tell us how you find it.

Cheers!

Don

Yeah 440 wasn't terrible. I'm just ready to have it. 3v is badass enough. Then Nate had to go and make it even more perfect! Lol

Some member who had picked up and extra one from Nate at Blade sold his unwanted one on the Exchange not so long ago for 575!

440 not terrible? Man, bounce up and down on your bare buttocks at least 50 times as a ritual for your gratitude ;)

Well I'm grateful to get one. I meant that the amount added over regular price wasn't terrible lol.

Back