Besides CPK knives, whaddaya like?

t one point, before I put the handle together, I brought it to Seattle for a knife event thing, and Jason Knight who was there told me it would break. Glad to see he was wrong, so far!

I'm curious, what was the design feature of yours that Jason thought would cause it to break? Nothing is standing out to me but I'm also not a knifemaker.

Gusbuster Gusbuster I’m new here, what knife is this? It’s gorgeous. I bought a Mnandi about 15 years ago, a Large Sebenza a couple years ago and now want a Pacific or Green Beret and can’t find any so looking for alternatives.
P prettay-prettay-good
Sorry I didn’t see your question last night. Yes that is a REK Ember. It’s one of the earlier ones without the swedge. It’s got a sharp, thin, flat grind 3.5” Magnacut blade, and green micarta scales. Josh is dropping some more 3.5” soon. He also makes a 3” and 2.5” version.
^^^^^^

That's a REK Knives Ember. They have a sub-forum here on bladeforums. Josh is a very talented maker.
Blues Blues Thanks Elliott! :thumbsup: :)

Last edited:
i-4r3vXZX-X2.jpg

(REK Q & XM18)

P prettay-prettay-good
Sorry I didn’t see your question last night. Yes that is a REK Ember. It’s one of the earlier ones without the swedge. It’s got a sharp, thin, flat grind 3.5” Magnacut blade, and green micarta scales. Josh is dropping some more 3.5” soon. He also makes a 3” and 2.5” version.

Blues Blues Thanks Elliott! :thumbsup: :)
Thank you for the additional information. The more I poke around this website and find beautiful knives, the more I believe I should just go ahead and delete my account to save my wallet! Hahaha

I have a Benchmade Anonimus on the way to me right now and have seen a dozen other knives since joining this forum that I want.

Thank you for the additional information. The more I poke around this website and find beautiful knives, the more I believe I should just go ahead and delete my account to save my wallet! Hahaha

I have a Benchmade Anonimus on the way to me right now and have seen a dozen other knives since joining this forum that I want.
My REK Ember is the sharpest knife I have ever seen. I have a 2.5" one, and if wore it as a neck knife, and it fell out of the sheath, I think I could behead myself and not notice.

My REK Ember is the sharpest knife I have ever seen. I have a 2.5" one, and if wore it as a neck knife, and it fell out of the sheath, I think I could behead myself and not notice.
So, which head are we talking about...or were you hanging upside down in a closet like a vampire?

If mine falls out of its sheath, I'll be working for a sultan in a harem in the Emirates.

Can you please post some more pics of your car? I Rebuilt a 75’ in that exact Blue yours is, and should’ve never sold her!!!
I’ll see what I can do for pics , this one is resting right now lol. Once my formula comes off the rotisserie, this one will go on my friends welding table. Both have been long term projects and required calling in lots of favors lol.

I had a 75 trans am back in the day too. Mine was admiral blue with black interior. Car was a beast !! 455 with ram air II heads and all the trimmings.

Back