Besides me, who wants the new framelock?

I want one, but I'm gonna hold out for the tanto version. Mick said it will be out later. Reagan

now they are in 2 posts. I would like to see a top down view, lock shot and obverse side showing the G-10, along with the other posted photos...Maybe Shelby can get the proto and shoot it for us after Blade.

The new framelock looks to be very interesting, for sure, but the idea of half titanium/half G10 seems a bit funky..

I do like the idea of the thumbstuds and oblong hole though.

In addition to more pics from different angles, I would like to know what the MSRP is also, although it's probably right around the same as the AR/GB folders.

I like the design features too and I agree the 50/50 Ti / G-10 is funky ,but Mick seems to belive it's a strong set-up. I am putting my faith and fingers in his care. I bet the price is $300-350

I'd like to see a few more pix too, but it looks like a great blade. I havn't had a good look at the g-10 side. EC

I'd really like to get one. Especially that it's S30V from Strider.
Althugh more pictures would be nice :)

In the pic that shows the knife from the tip, you can get some idea of how the g10 side and back spacer are made. It looks like one piece. I believe that g10 that thick will be more that strong enough for any reasonable folder duties. G10 is incredibly strong stuff.

I'm definitely in.

I have already had the first couple commited to me. I will post reviews upon delivery, but I am very excited about these for an EDC Strider. They look great for an inside waistband carry piece. I am like a jittery kid waiting for Santa on this one.

nyeti gets all the cool toys first!!!!
:)

Think I will hold out for the Tanto version, but who knows.
Probably buy the first one I see.

Back