Best Busse for skinning small to medium game?

HRLM (whichi don’t have) would be my first choice, probably. Followed by a Park Ranger.

D2 Bog Dog, if you can find one.

+1 for the D2 Bog Dog.
Very light in the hand, beautifully balanced and everything you could want in a hunting/skinning knife.

BogDog1.jpg

BogDog2.jpg

BogDog3.jpg

I gifted my buddy an INFIDU and he skinned and processed 2 deer with it, said it was freaking awesome...

My fav is my Gen 1 howling rat. And very light for how tough it is. Or if a Busse is the goal a AMS is great. Not to thick but still stout

small and medium game...would like to try a Elmax active duty or Elmax game warden. Probably too thin (0.090") for deer, but would be a devil on anything lighter...

+1 for the D2 Bog Dog.
Very light in the hand, beautifully balanced and everything you could want in a hunting/skinning knife.

BogDog1.jpg

BogDog2.jpg

BogDog3.jpg

Is that a bear? I did my bear last year with a Hack bear cub, believe it or not. My favorite for all game though, is the MBC,,,

Game warden is the one I grab most...except for the fish part. I really wish a new run of fillet knives would come out. Something in the 7" length....maybe even a Forsaken fillet. Ahhh one can dream....
kanTEBK.jpg

Back