Best cover option for this knife?

Grabbed this off Amazon but it didn't come with a case of any sort, only the knife by itself. What would be some good options or recommendations for a cover? Preferably a cover that is durable, can clip to my belt and isn't too crazy expensive. All feedback is greatly appreciated.

Blade length: 5.51" / 14 cm.
Overall length: 9.44" / 24 cm
Link for Knife:
Link to non supporting dealer removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Odd that it didn't come with a sheath, there are countless very similar knives out there and they usually come with a very chintzy velcro strap nylon sheath.

Your best bet is probably one of these generic Mexican made leather sheaths, but because the handle is just wrapped with cord I don't know how well it will actually fit or if the keeper will hold it very well.

These are available on Amazon it seems, the medium one which should fit your knife is about $13.
It's more expensive than the knife, and honestly I do not really think the knife is worth buying a sheath for.
You can get basically the same knife all day long for $6 at the flea market with a sheath and fire starter included.

You're probably not going to find any sheath let alone something with a clip that's not more expensive than the knife.

Thank you so much for the great feedback, I'll certainly look into those leather sheaths. And yeah I wasn't expecting much of this knife, it was my first purchase as I'm new to knives so I just bought whatever looked cool haha. Thanks again though šŸ˜ƒ!

Thank you so much for the great feedback, I'll certainly look into those leather sheaths. And yeah I wasn't expecting much of this knife, it was my first purchase as I'm new to knives so I just bought whatever looked cool haha. Thanks again though šŸ˜ƒ!
For your next purchase look into the Mora model 511.
Excellent quality economical knife, made in Sweden , and cost about $10 with the durable plastic sheath included.

Back