Best deal on sword, EVER?

It really depends if you are a huge fan of Atar swords or not I guess. The things are darned near impossible to get unless you happen to attend the faires that Hrisoulas exhibits at. His wait list is ridiculously long and he's not speedy about delivery. So, from that perspective it might be your only chance to get a sword from him so good job. On the other hand Atar swords in general aren't all that impressive anymore considering what else is on the market these days. I think you are getting a fair price, but not a crazy good deal or anything.

What was interesting (to me) was the seller's name. I have to wonder if Gus has bumped into Bill yet. It was something that came to mind when Gus started with some of his knife size tacticals last year and what I saw as immediate and local competition. Not that there is anything wrong with that.:p

Another interesting thing came to light in reading an Erik Stevenson inquiry and then running the url through a whois. It seems like another has migrated to the northwest.

Cheers

Hotspur; then Gus mentioning maybe a move to Idaho

Back