Best prices and service?

I don't mean to open any can of worms here. I know there has been some discussion about Spyderco's pricing policy. All I want to know is what internet dealers have you all found to have the best combination of price and service on Spyderco products. The only Spy. that I have right now is a Military and I love it. A buddy wants me to order him an endura and I am thinking about getting myself a native at the same time. Who would you all suggest I go to.

Sal, I know you can't really promote one dealer over another so I don't expect you to. I do, however, greatly appreciatte you being here.
Lewis

Lewis,

I have had the best service from the KnifeCenter of the Internet. Sure, their prices are not the absolute lowest but they carry a full inventory so, unlike some cheaper dealers, there is no waiting while the item is ordered in. My emails have always been answered immediately and Howard's page is the most informative on the web. Finally, of most importance to me, they have no problem shipping overseas, unlike some of the other dealers who get a big rap here. My last order reached here (Australia) 6 days after I placed it. I am happy to pay a little more for that sort of service.

------------------
Take care,
Clay
kesting@idx,com.au

Some people make things happen, some watch while things happen, and some wonder "What happened".

Back