• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bestech Malware

The fine print (updated on 1/21/2019):
● All prices are for PayPal G&S with the knife shipped first class to CONUS destinations.
● If you are paying from an overseas PayPal account (but want to ship to CONUS), please add 2.5%, since PayPal charges extra.
● Generally, the first person to unconditionally claim a knife publicly and then promptly follow up with a PM and payment gets the knife, though I reserve the right to sell to whom I please. “I will take it, pending question answered” is not unconditionally. If I have previously had problems with you — either in the discussions forums or in selling to you/buying from you — you may be on my “ignore” list, and I will not sell to you.
● Payment is required within 60 minutes of my giving you my PayPal email address (unless we have agreed on a different arrangement). After 60 minutes, the knife is fair game for others to buy. (I’m tired of chasing after buyers.)
● Thank you, but no trades at this time.
● Please do not post offers within the thread; if you have an offer, please PM me or post your email address, and I will get in touch with you.

Here is today’s knife:

Bestech Malware. Excellent condition. $130 Well made, and the deployment is good. The knife is a little hazardous for my taste, though, and I prefer something with more belly to it.

Album.

yTVgqgZ.jpg

Back