• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

BestGroomingTools.com

Could not find any reviews for BestGroomingTools.com on here so I thought I'd drop one.

Recently placed an order for some items including a razor and brush stand. The package arrived and I discovered that a cheaper more basic stand had been included instead of the one I ordered although the correct one was listed on the invoice.

I sent an email off describing the situation and told them I would ship the incorrect item back if they provided a return label.

Less than 15 minutes later I got an email back with an apology, stating that the correct item and a shipping label for the wrong item would be shipped to me, and less than an hour after that another email from the shipping company saying the package was on the way!

Not only did they immediately take action to correct the mistake but this was late Thursday, and the correct item and label arrived Saturday!

Mistakes happen, but when a company realizes and accepts this and goes above and beyond to correct them that impresses me and I just wanted to let everyone know. :thumbup:

Thanks!

Back