Better Late than never..

Hi all..
I am a late to the Table Busse convert but, through some hard work (alot of e-mails), I have been able to get some Busse knives..My latest find was a Stealth Hawke with a high ride kydex sheath.
I have been so thrilled with them that I have sold all of my other knives and now am only acquiring Busse..with a Lightfoot, Strider or Mad Dog here and there..
here are a few..

[This message has been edited by underdogizhere (edited 02-25-2001).]

Thats cool you are gonna stick mainly to busse, thats a good choice, I cant wait to see your pics, thanks.

------------------
blademan_007

Awesome pics man, I am really jealous, now and oops, oh escuse me let me wipe this drool, off my keyboard before it shorts out the computer, thanks again for the pics, and take care.

------------------
blademan_007

Theit folders are ABSOLUTELY AWESOME...NOTHING like them ANYWHERE..Busse, i am sure will be the only one able to challenge them.

hey dude let me know if you ever wanna sell or trade on of those strider folders.

so I take it you wouldn't sell or trade me one?
smile.gif
heh heh. I understand. Shoot me an email and maybe we can talk it over. All of my Busse knives can be viewed in the link in my signature below.

------------------
"You can take a ride through this life if you want. But you can't take the edge off the knife."
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/albumList?u=879893&Auth=false

Mark,
because of problems..i have had to do away with most of mine.All, i have left are 2 police recuits, which are awesome..the Strider Tanto, which is my survival knife..a Dieter CQD...a Microtech Vector both black t- serrated blade..and a MAD DOG YFA2

Back