• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

BEVEL/File Guide

Rujco,

Got the guide yesterday. Great price for a very usable file guide. Just a slight bit of oxidation on the guide, but a quick swipe on the belt grinder took care of that! Thanks again!

--nathan

Thanks Nathan.
A light coat of oil will keep them from rusting when not in use. I keep mine wrapped in a oily rag in a ziplock bag on the work bench.

Yeah, before I left the shop, I took it apart and doused it down with some wd40. Thanks again!

--nathan

Don't hesitate to order from this guy, he will go the extra mile to make everything right. Belive me I know my order got screwed up and he hung in there through multiple emails till I tracked down the problem and we got it solved!

i second that mr.RUJOCO is very hospital and willing to go the extra mile. i would definitely recc buying from him. thanks Mr. Rujoco

Marekz & Dixieblade,
Thank you very much for the vote of confidence and reconmendation.
Doesn't everybody do business like that ? ;):D

Hello, I just paypal'd you. If I'm reading this right you keep the number available count on the first post updated? If not and there's none available just let me know. Thanks!

Hi mike.
Yes I do update the number, and thank you for knocking it down one.
Payment confirmed and guide is outgoing.
Thanks

Kicking this up one last time.

After this run, I'll be taking a break.

Got my file guide Monday and thanks again for all your help. Sorry I hadn't got back to your before it's been a mad house around here the last couple of days and I am a new GRANDPA! Whoooooopeeee!!!!!!!:)

The guides are all sold out at the moment.
I'll try to have more when I get a breather....I have to deal with some important commitments at the moment. Life slaps you when you least expect it.

Rudy is a great guy to deal with and the guides are great. I have used mine several times since getting it a couple months back and really like it. Thanks again Rudy.

Thanks for your feedback Burton.
MrBaz,
I'll post a new thread when they are completed.
Thanks for the interest.

Back