• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bad Beware of Jeremy Swisher aka j-swish16, jamesjones, & JKnight1. Misrepresented condition of knife - painful transaction and ordeal.

Well after a month of j-swish16 dodging me I’ve came to the conclusion that he scammed me. I sent him a lnib digi camo para3 and PayPal’d some money on a trade for a custom bugout looks like I’ve been had. Damn sure won’t happen again

At least file a claim on the PP money and get that back
but sorry to hear you have been put in this situation

Last edited:
Well after a month of j-swish16 dodging me I’ve came to the conclusion that he scammed me. I sent him a lnib digi camo para3 and PayPal’d some money on a trade for a custom bugout looks like I’ve been had. Damn sure won’t happen again
Even if you used paypal gift you should still contact them. They might take pity and refund that money and they should know this guy is a scammer. If Paypal won't help, if you used a bank to fund the paypal, contact them to get the money back. And if you did use gift, don't do that ever again.

And Mr. swish, what is the excuse for this transaction?

Time to take out the trash.

...... I understand the desire and intent of this but I have been on forums with exactly those requirements and the pattern is simply a day of "+1".... "fantastic widget" ... "cool" ...."looks great" ...."I agree" and then off to the exchange.
I agree. I have been here awhile have mostly purchased from exchange and had one trade, although the other party failed to leave feedback from said trade.
I mostly used this place to read and learn. I seldom post because i really have nothing of value to add or offer, Many more knowlegable members on here than I.

Karma...I'll quote you: "And I’ll add. If you wouldn’t do the exact same thing. You’re an idiot and you definitely voted for Biden....no question."

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/spyderco-para-2-arctic-storm-smkw-exclusive.1806946/
It works better if you actually add the quote instead of just providing a link so that folks fully understand what you are doing. Some folks can't be bothered to follow a link, even though they can bother to report a post. ;)

And I’ll add. If you wouldn’t do the exact same thing. You’re an idiot and you definitely voted for Biden....no question.

It works better if you actually add the quote instead of just providing a link so that folks fully understand what you are doing. Some folks can't be bothered to follow a link, even though they can bother to report a post. ;)
Copy…That post got reported? Geesh :confused:

Last edited:

Wow sorry to hear this. If it took place a month ago then that was before this thread was created. Hope you get some kind of resolution and swift. One thing for sure is you aren't alone in this.

Crazy thing is checked my feedback and noticed a neutral on my perfect 100 score. Then looked it up and sure enough was from J-swish complaining I didn't send him the knife back after we all had to use this thread to actually help get the refund back in the first place after he sent me the highly over estimated knife and after he agreed and stated here he doesn't care what happened to it whether I return or not. Luckily the negative/neutral doesn't seem to effect my score otherwise I'd kindly ask the Mods to step in but to those potential future buyers or sellers it now appears as though I stole J-swish's knife. Here I thought he was turning over a new leaf. 😞

Wow sorry to hear this. If it took place a month ago then that was before this thread was created. Hope you get some kind of resolution and swift. One thing for sure is you aren't alone in this.

Crazy thing is checked my feedback and noticed a neutral on my perfect 100 score. Then looked it up and sure enough was from J-swish complaining I didn't send him the knife back after we all had to use this thread to actually help get the refund back in the first place after he sent me the highly over estimated knife and after he agreed and stated here he doesn't care what happened to it whether I return or not. Luckily the negative/neutral doesn't seem to effect my score otherwise I'd kindly ask the Mods to step in but to those potential future buyers or sellers it now appears as though I stole J-swish's knife. Here I thought he was turning over a new leaf. 😞
You don’t deserve the neutral feedback for not returning the knife. Everyone knows the seller said that you can keep it. J-swish is very complicated, and he goes back on his word.

Report it. That should be removed.

If jswish isn't banned yet, this is direct evidence as to why he should be.

Wow, Jswish continues to show he can't be trusted. Even after being called out and exposed for numerous issues - he now decides to do that. Thankfully we all have the ignore button. Although a banning certainly could be considered to protect the community from his deceptive actions and lies........ that seem to be an obvious pattern.

if it were me getting ripped off I'd consider doxing the guy?

nah. I would certainly not do that.

for SURE DONT do that.

Do you have any updates on your situation with J-swish16? Has he made any attempts to make this right?

Afraid not

Have you tried contacting him again? One suprising thing is once this thread came out, he did have consistent communication with me and seemed like he wanted to resolve things in a positive way. What does he say when you reach out? If he doesn't respond then maybe that is a case for more harsh action since he did take your Para3 and money as well.

Have you tried contacting him again? One suprising thing is once this thread came out, he did have consistent communication with me and seemed like he wanted to resolve things in a positive way. What does he say when you reach out? If he doesn't respond then maybe that is a case for more harsh action since he did take your Para3 and money as well.
I’ve tried and tried, I’m sure he still in tune with everything on this board

Back