• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

BF beware of scammers and protect your email address!

willmtn1

Gold Member
One of my buyers got scammed by an imposter who sent an email unsolicited to the buyer - pretending to be me.

Please see this notice from the moderators about protecting your email addresses!

Here's some nice Busse kin that I am looking to find new homes for. Prices include shipping in continental USA

Sold Ratweiler - this Rat has a crisp coating and green canvas handle scales. It comes with an OG Buy Brown sheath. I dont think one's been used, it's in excellent condition. 260 shipped ppff usps mo 267 ppgs sold

SPF STJ7 - satin w/ tan canvas and an excellent Dwayne Puckett lefty sheath - over 100 below retail - 385 shipped ppff usps mo 396 ppgs SPF

SOLD Desert Jack - rare old school mil overun, tan coating w/ tan canvas and an excellent Mashed Cat kydex sheath - 360 ppff usps mo 370 ppgs SOLD

Sold Ratmandu - tan coating w/ tan canvas and an Azwelke kydex sheath w/ teklok - 200 ppff usps mo 206 ppgs Sold

Sold Triceraptops - stonewashed w/ tan canvas and carsboard sheath - unused - 350 ppff usps mo 360 ppgs Sold

20240307_225759.jpg20240307_230009.jpg20240307_225655.jpg20240307_230039.jpg

Last edited:
Thick (0.25) or thin (0.20?) cut On the ratweiler?

someone reached out before he did and scammed the crap out of me. They are very good at it, darn it. I’m going to check with my bank and PayPal but it was friend and family payment so I dunno.

Im kinda feeling queasy and I got to get to bed and get to work tomorrow morning early. I will post more tomorrow morning.
Will- I probably still want the knife but give me until tomorrow afternoon please. I’m a little shaken

Yeah i'm depressed as well over this. Lets carry on tomorrow. I'm sorry dude!

Back