• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

BHQ Exclusive Large Inkosi CF Inlay Drop Point

SOLD to the man whose username totally checks out. Price is PayPal G&S. Knife will be shipped the following business day after payment is received. I will ship to the address shown on your paypal account only. (I had an ID thief use someone else’s paypal and ask for a different shipping address once already, so now I will only send to the paypal registered address) I will be cutting off the lanyards to recover the beads before shipping, so if you want the lanyard, make sure to ask that I leave it on. Knife is wearing a professional polished edge and are at the very least, shaving sharp. knife will come with everything I received with it when purchased new, including the box and packing. I have tried to get pictures of and describe all the flaws I could find, but as always, if you get a knife from me and it was not in the condition claimed, I’ll refund your purchase less the price of shipping as soon as I receive the knife back. I’m not interested in trades, just here to fund the next evolution. I will try to respond to messages in the order in which I receive them, but I work afternoons at county dispatch, so if im not responding, it’s because we’ve gotten busy.

The pictures really tell the story on this one. Its been carried and used, but shows very little wear. There is some wear showing on the original clip, but it now has a Millit Blue Streak clip to match the blue accents. As much as I appreciate the hydraulic feel of these knives, Its just not making the cut for me today. These are $600 a piece on BHQ’s website and you’ll get the Millit Clip, so $500 is a pretty good price for it. SOLD

s3BtzUO.jpg

s9DZwe1.jpg

hosefJL.jpg

qsdbdZL.jpg

M7m1LkZ.jpg

b01GwtP.jpg

Last edited:
Back