Big ball game

Tonite is the first match up of Duke and Carolina. Big Duke fan have been since about the late 80's. Best time of the year for me. Big game thru all the conferences going on this week. So how are ya'll pulling for. Go BlueDevils!! :thumbup:

i actually live right near carolina, and have tons of friends who go there.......ROCK ON DUKE lol

I've bled Sky Blue since Dean Smith was there - I'll always be a Tarheel! but good luck :D

Well I tell you what, if Dean had been there Carolina wouldve won that game last nite. They simply got out coached. Half time adjustments were spot on for Coach K. Not saying that Dean was a better coach than Coach K is, but he was better than Roy is. Roy is still a good coach but I think that sometimes he gives his players a lil too much liberty. Anyway heck of a game last nite that came out my way. Thats 3 in a row for the Bluedevils. :thumbup::thumbup:

Well I tell you what, if Dean had been there Carolina wouldve won that game last nite. They simply got out coached. Half time adjustments were spot on for Coach K. Not saying that Dean was a better coach than Coach K is, but he was better than Roy is. Roy is still a good coach but I think that sometimes he gives his players a lil too much liberty. Anyway heck of a game last nite that came out my way. Thats 3 in a row for the Bluedevils. :thumbup::thumbup:

They'll meet again ;)

Back