SOLD
IMG_3241.jpg

K07257-Berry%20Chris-632.jpg

S30V Parer SOLD
IMG_3228.jpg

Thanks For Looking
Big Chris

Last edited:
I'll take the paring.Funds sent, thanks, I'm getting the kitchen knives I want finally :)

I'll take the paring.Funds sent, thanks, I'm getting the kitchen knives I want finally :)

Your support and generosity is more than a guy could hope for. It is very much appreciated by my family and I.

Scrapper in 3V
IMG_3237.jpg

Last edited:
Just found out I have a bonus coming in a couple of months...keep those Scrappers coming please!! :cool:

I have added a few knives over the past couple days and have a few more that still need listing

Please Stay Tuned.

Love to see this updated :)

Some of the links lead to SOLD knives..

Then the withdrawn 3v knife, is it still around?

And are there any others that should be here?

Thanks!

Love to see this updated :)

Some of the links lead to SOLD knives..

Then the withdrawn 3v knife, is it still around?

And are there any others that should be here?

Thanks!

Thanks for the heads up. I did close a couple threads and forgot to remove the listing here.
There are a couple knives that need to be added, the WoodCraft in 3V, 2 M390 Hunters, and 2 3V Personal EDC.
I have a few pictures to take and I will see what I make happen.

The Hiker that is Withdrawn is currently with a writer for The Truth About Knives to do a review. He is going to have it for most of the winter.
I am not real sure what I will do with after it comes back to me. I had originally thought about a pass-around here but am currently undecided.

Last edited:
Here are the 2 Personal EDC's in 3V that have not been listed.

IMG_3351.jpg

The above knife is handled with Shadetree CC Red Shark Tsunami

IMG_3355.jpg

The above knife is handled in Thunderstorm Kevlar with a Coyote G10 Liner and a Black G10 Pin Stripe.

Both knives are flat ground with textured flats and tapered tangs, and come with kydex sheaths.
I will get listings up for them in a few days. Let me know if you have any questions.

Here are the 2 Personal EDC's in 3V that have not been listed.

IMG_3351.jpg

The above knife is handled with Shadetree CC Red Shark Tsunami

IMG_3355.jpg

The above knife is handled in Thunderstorm Kevlar with a Coyote G10 Liner and a Black G10 Pin Stripe.

Both knives are flat ground with textured flats and tapered tangs, and come with kydex sheaths.
I will get listings up for them in a few days. Let me know if you have any questions.

The perosnal EDC is an awesome knife!! I have one in S90v that is a laser. These should sell pretty fast!!!!

Curious if this is up to date, Chris?

Pretty much, I have a 52100 Woodlore I have recently finished and a 10V Kiridashi inspired utility knife that I have not had the chance to post yet. I also have a S30V 10" chef for sale in the Kitchen Knives for Sale Forum. Let me know if you have any questions.

Man, I hate being broke. Been out of work too long!! Lord, I hope I land a job soon.

Man, I hate being broke. Been out of work too long!! Lord, I hope I land a job soon.

Sorry to hear that. Being without a Job is an awful feeling. I hope that things work out for you.

Just added a 52100 Woodlore

IMG_3407.jpg

This Kiridashi inspired Utility in 10V has been recently finished as well.

IMG_3403.jpg

Just added a 10V Junior Wolverine and an S30V Cooks Companion.

Thanks for looking.

What be the deal on this one? 52100 Woodlore

Tis it gone? And the 3v hiker at review still??

Cheers!

Back