Big Folder

This is one that Wilkes Bryan and I have been working on off and on for a while. It is going to Blade with him Thursday.Sad to say, I can't go with them.

Specs:

Blade: D2 s-curve blade @ 61 Rc, Hand rubbed satin finish, shop built thumb studs both sides, notches on ramp
Handle: .190 titanium, anodized, carving by Wilkes
Open Lenth: 10 3/16"
Closed Lenth: 5 7/8"
Pocket clip: Titanium

Thanks for looking

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

Great looking knife, I like that pocket clip.
Looks big enough to take care of about any thing you ask it to do.
Thanks for showing

Charles

Very nice. It's hard to tell from the photo, but it looks like the carved area and the clip are not the same colour. I think that the two being the same colour would look the best.

Thanks for the nice comments.

Keith, I agree. Sometimes it is difficult to do . The clip and the handle are not the same grade titanium. And bead blasted on the clip. This makes it hard to match. Strangely enough the handle and the clip were anodized at the same setting. Hard to see in the picture but the clip has a very faint hint of blue at the edges. I just knew that there was no way I was going back with the clip. Sometimes with anodizing you take what you get.

I think it looks good how it is! anodizind beadblast ti will give it that flat look and anodizinf polished titanium will give it that shiny look. both areas do appear to be the same shade however.

Mr. Winston would you make that design in a framelock?

Looks incredible!

Fantastic work there. I especially like how the echoing between the recurve and swedge came out.

I must have missed it in this thread... what's the blade length?

-j

Back