• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

(BIG PRICE DROP)#98 American whittler(PRICE DROP), Esky zulu.

I'm cleaning out the collection of knives that don't get pocket time. Here what's for sale. If more photos are need please email me.
Thanks
Chris

Gec #98 American Whittler

1 of 50 This knife has only been carried enough to of been shown off. There is some blade rub on this whittler. Top notch condition

$300 PRICE DROP &285 PRICE DROP AGAIN &265 now!

Northwoods Esky zulu.

This one has been carried a lot and was a User. Still a great example of a Esky. I am the second owner. Very slight side to side play. I don't know if it's a Esky Zulu thing but all my Esky have side to side play.

$140 PRICE DROP $130 NOW!

Tc Barlow single clip point in chestnut peach seed jig bone.

This one was lightly carried but not much. The are two marks on the back side photos show it pretty well. Other than that it's in great shape.

$old

Please follow up with a email to. mr.chrishooper @gmail. com

For shipping and payment and what not.

Last edited:
How bad is the play on the Esky
I have two Esky they both have some play. Out of the two I would send back the other not this one. It's what I would call acceptable in a slipjoint. Great walk and talk!

I'm interested in the Zulu. Please email me @sorryflip1185@aim.com or text @ 570-592- six 3 four 8.
Thanks, Joe.

Back