• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

(BIG PRICE DROP) Hinderer 3.5" Working Finish/Battle Bronze Bowie

Status
Not open for further replies.
TERMS

I will generally honor the first unconditional "I'll take it" (via post or PM/email, with prompt payment), reserving the right to refuse sale.

Will ship international if legal, if you pay Paypal F&F and cover the additional shipping cost, and if you assume all responsibility for the item after it has been shipped.

The prices listed are ALL INCLUSIVE, so the amount shown is exactly what you will pay via Paypal Goods or USPS money order. I cover fees (if Paypal) and shipping. NO TRADES.

Please be certain that it is legal for you to own the knife before claiming or paying for it. I will not ship to the boroughs of NYC, per the policy of a number of online knife dealers. By purchasing a knife from me, you agree that you are at least 18 years of age.

KNIFE

If you have questions or offers, send a PM or email (or post your email so that I can contact you).

Hinderer XM-18 3.5" Working Finish/Battle Bronze Bowie. Working finish blade and thumb studs. Battle bronze lockside, liner, clip, filler tab. New in box. First owner. Centered. Flips well. Comes in original baggie and box. $510 >> $500 >> $450 >> $435

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back