Big Spyderco Sale-Some Rare!

Rare Spyderco Commemoritive #C01PCOM Worker. Brand new in blue velvet hard display case with silver plaque detailing the Worker as Spyderco's first one-hand opener, first opening hole in blade, first pocket clip, etc...Display case is also in hard white box. Comes also with official letter from Spyderco, (Kelly Williams), discribing knife. Low serial number of #37. $125.00 shipped.-REDUCED to $100.00-***SOLD***

Discontinued Spyderco Mini Dyad. Brand new in box. This is the original with black Micarta scales. $65.00 shipped.-***SOLD***

Discontinued Spyderco large Dyad. Brand new in box. Original with black Micarta scales. $90.00-***SOLD***

TWO discontinued Spyderco Toads. Both brand new in box. These are the rarer serial numbered ones. One is serial numbered #393 and the other is #403. Your choice $55.00 each or $100.00 for both shipped.-Both ***SOLD***

Rare Spyderco Mini Police tie clip. This one is serial numbered #94. Brand new in hard blue velvet display box with hard white outer box. These are rarer than the Mini Police necklaces. $50.00 shipped.-REDUCED to $45.00-***SOLD***

Beautiful discontinued "Taiyo" Sambar Stag scaled mini lockback tie clip. Spyderco used to sell these and I believe this was the same company that made their Police necklaces and tie clips but I might be wrong. Superb quality with beautiful mirror polished drop point, plain edge blade. Comes in hard blue velvet display box. $45.00 shipped-REDUCED to $40.00

Rarer burgundy Micarta Jester. Brand new in box. Plain edge. $40.00
shipped.-***SOLD***

Spyderco CPM440V Military. Carried a couple of times but is in like new condition with box and never used. Plain edge. This also will come with a really nice Mike Sastre, River City Sheaths Concealex neck sheath and SS chain. $75.00 shipped for BOTH!-***SOLD***

Spyderco stainless steel scaled Police. Serrated edge. This is an old one because it comes in the old red Spyderco box. It's brand new in box but part of the label on the box is missing. $75.00 shipped.-***SOLD***

I accept PayPal or money orders only. These prices include USPS shipping to U.S. Out of country will be extra. My private e-mail and PayPal account is: mtcabin@snowcrest.net

If you accept paypal plus the extra 3% I'll take the military off your hands. Also sending e-mail.

This was like a fire sale.
some good deals had and looks like some still there
Tom

Everything's sold except this. Thanks to everyone! This has Sambar stag scale. Sorry for the lousy scan but the blade is so highly polished, it shows up black. $40.00

Attachments

• Taiyo Tie Clip.jpg
    Taiyo Tie Clip.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 34
Back