• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Good Big Thanks To DLT Trading For Being One Of The Best On-Line Dealers

RICKSTER

Platinum Member
Big Thanks To DLT Trading For Being One Of The Best On-Line Dealers

Just Received My Two Red Manix 2's And They Are Absolutely Flawless

I Had Asked For Them To Check The Blade Centering & Blade Grinds For Evenness & They Did

Both Even Fall Shut Right Out Of The Box

These Are Great People To Deal With :D:):p

DLT has been freakin' great! Never anything but top notch CS and awesome selection and exclusives.

Best is the super fast shipping! :thumbsup:

Well, I do love the red handled Spydercos. :)

Always an awesome experience with DLT. I ordered some knives for Christmas gifts one time - they ended up being out of stock on one of the models. They called me right away to let me know, so we selected another model, confirmed my engraving needs, and I received them not long after. They run a tight ship and it's always a pleasure.

(My Red Manix 2 is out for delivery as we speak...)

I just bought my first Hinderer XM-18 from DLT. I had a few questions and contacted them, Jordan at DLT answered my email about an hour later.
Bought the knife the next day, and received it in 3 days. I would not hesitate ordering from them, great service and nice people.

DyLs39l.jpg

My first Microtech came from DLT a few months ago. A+ service.

First time buying from DLT and everything went great ordered on wed afternoon and received on Friday. Quick shipping and great service what's not too like. Thanks DLT and I'll be back.

From the first run(maybe 2017) was my first pm2,bought many knives from them always top notch service image.jpg

Back