Big wallet

Well I must say the response to my query has been simply "underwhelming".

I would actually like to know what this wallet is like too. Going to get one as soon as I get my passport in. If anyone has it could you let me know if its too big for EDC?

I'm really interested to hear some opinions also. By going off of the specs measurements my initial feeling is it's waay to big for my EDC purposes, even though I travel alot. 9+" tall is pretty huge.

I love the design concept though. I just can't figure out how I would carry it every day.

Rob

Jiman, I was thinking of the big wallet not so much as an EDC for a man but more as an EDC for a woman. If you've ever noticed a lot of women carry something similar to the Big Wallet in their purses. BTW the trend in womans purses today seems to be bigger is better and most could hold the big wallet with no trouble whatsoever.

Jiman, I was thinking of the big wallet not so much as an EDC for a man but more as an EDC for a woman. If you've ever noticed a lot of women carry something similar to the Big Wallet in their purses. BTW the trend in womans purses today seems to be bigger is better and most could hold the big wallet with no trouble whatsoever.

It's funny you say that cause my wife said the same thing you did. I like because I carry a Maxpedition Jumbo Versipack everyday as an EDC and travel a lot. I was thinking of the Wallet Big for carrying everything in a convenient case (i.e. passport, tickets, CC, ID, pen) for travel and to keep in the bag when I'm not traveling for organization.

My wife also calls my Maxpedition my "man purse", so maybe it just all makes sense :D

I'm just not sure if the wallet will even fit though...the measurements on that thing are huge for a "wallet".

I may just get the large billfold, and the passport wallet instead.

I think you should get it and tell me what you think :)

Rob

I'm thinking about it for a present for a female friend but wanted to get some feedback first.
I've traveled in Europe and I have a "man purse" for when I do. Great! It not only holds all normal stuff but it also holds a bottle of water and camera and still has room to spare. BTW, it's tan canvas.
Gee, this would make a great gift for your wife and then you could post some feedback and pics....LOL. ;)

I'm not assuming to know anything about anyone else's woman, but my wife only seems to like wallets (and most other things) with fancy designers names on them, regardless of quality.

Mwalle6
I believe you are correct in your observation. Most of that "designer stuff" is made in China and the same factories that make the "designer stuff" make the crap also......it's just a matter of what label they put on it. Just have to live with it I guess. At least WE know the difference.

My wife is the same, which is why there is no way she would ever carry a SBL anything. Although she was kinda diggin' the ipad holder.

Anyway topol, I finally broke down and ordered a large chestnut bi fold & wallet big in tobacco.

I'll post some pics when I get it and maybe even do a short review on Youtube. Maybe it'll help out someone else who's on the fence.

Stand-by to stand-by ;-)

Actually had a customer at work pull out a BIG SBL Wallet and I was stunned for 2 reasons.

1. WOW some random person whom I've never met and is not into knives has an SBL wallet!

2. WOW that wallet is HUGE!

He told me he loves it.

Back