Bigger bladed JKs

I was very pleased with how the FB+ turned out, glad you like it too.

How about a Gambler's Bowie? Shown with a few other JK's for reference - a Kephart for instance.

DSC_0791.JPG

The Protourist / JK Cutlass is not a small knife either....

DSC_4688.JPG

Then there is the XD/XT -
DSC_3249.JPG

Then the Kukri and the Beast....

DSC_3951.JPG

I know that udtjim had a monster muk - someone else bought it ......might show up here....

best

mqqn0

I know that udtjim had a monster muk - someone else bought it ......might show up here....

best

mqqn0
Hey Andy, I am the proud owner of the Chop Muk.:)
Rob donated it to Hanna's cause and I fell in love with the homely thing so I bought it for myself.
It's a heck of a chopper, unfortunately I lost my pics on PB and don't have any on my comp,
so I borrowed one of John's from when he first posted pics and specs in this thread.

2jdi936.jpg

There is also the Hudson Bay XL which I don't own anymore.
kp2kRVO.jpg

Awesome, Mykel! Glad you have that and I am sure Jim would be happy about that as well.

You also have one of the only batch of those cool JK hats - I think those turned out nicely!

John didn't respond to my speculation about a re-make of the Beast....When I see that I think JK Battle Mistress.

best

mqqn

Awesome, Mykel! Glad you have that and I am sure Jim would be happy about that as well.

Ah, the ol' Chipmunk Chopper as Dad called it! That sucker is a beast! Somewhere I have some pics of me chopping up some wood with it. While Dad was in the hospital he had me take it out and give it a good thrashin', it took it asked for more. A really great chopper for sure.

Back