Bigidesign Manufactured Where?

moresnowdays

Gold Member
I was looking into finding a copper EDC pen that is on the smaller side. Love the idea of a for the most part universal refill ability like the Bigidesign pens. I would also really like it to be a USA made pen, but can't find info on where Bigidesign manufacturing is done. I'm guessing that means they out source to overseas? Curious if anyone knows, or if anyone knows of a similar pen US made?

Thanks, that is what I was looking for. I do like their pens, so I'm debating to what degree I care. Anyone have suggestion for a copper US made one that is on the shorter side to compare with?

Kaweco makes a really nice brass rollerball that fits in the front pants pocket. It’s fit and finish is really nice and because it is milled from a solid piece of brass it is bomb-proof.

Thanks for the tip. I since bought a Machine Era classic and their fountain pen in brass. The classic was great, but into fountain pens now. I was recently looking at the bread Kaweco sport fountain pen.

I had to make myself a quick pen holder for my small collection. Two machine era (classic & fountain), and Schondsgn classic.
297SyPJ.jpg

Back