1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. CONTEST CLOSES AT MIDNIGHT, SATURDAY! Week 7 of the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways is live!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Laconico Gemini, or Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at midnight Saturday, Feb 16; winners will be drawn on Sunday @5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!
    Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Bil-Lit custom lighter (again)

Discussion in 'Gadgets & Gear' started by Charlie Mike, Jan 19, 2015.

1. Charlie Mike

Charlie Mike Sober since 1-7-14 (still a Paranoid Nutjob) Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 1, 2000
    Managed to score the last ones. Brass lighter is sold. I owned the brass version a few years ago but sold it when I was hard up. This one is aluminum and is going to be a keeper.

[​IMG]

[video=youtube;U4rLiFM1luo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4rLiFM1luo[/video]

2. 2TONYB

2TONYB

Sep 21, 2005
    I've got one of each. Brass and aluminum. Really cool.

3. 2TONYB

2TONYB

Sep 21, 2005
    My posts are no good without pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Charlie Mike

Charlie Mike Sober since 1-7-14 (still a Paranoid Nutjob) Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 1, 2000
    I really dig that 110... is that brass?

5. 2TONYB

2TONYB

Sep 21, 2005
    Yes. A real pocket full in that pic!

6. bladefixation2

bladefixation2

Mar 28, 2004
    Yeah its pretty sweet, looks like brass knuckles

7. absolut247

absolut247

Jun 21, 2011
    How much do those cost?

8. Charlie Mike

Nov 1, 2000
    $125 for the one I have.

9. pepemrtnz

pepemrtnz

Oct 13, 2010
    bumping this up because another batch popped up on the bay. Managed to snag one and am STOKED!!!

10. BladeScout

BladeScout Basic Member Basic Member

May 16, 2010
    Beautiful lighters. Im a huge fan of Zippos and have a bunch, but in the end got fed up with the Zippo fuel evaporating. Will the fuel last longer in these Bil-lit lighters, as they look to be sealed better or is it the same as with Zippos?

11. Charlie Mike

Nov 1, 2000
    They do evaporate. As a smoker, I didn't notice the time period because I always topped it off.

Just checked his ebay store... 1 lighter left... and I bought it. Since I'm back on the cigarettes, might as well fire up with the best!

12. Charlie Mike

Nov 1, 2000
    Stay classy

[​IMG]

B.Mauser likes this.
  13. 5-by-5

5-by-5 Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 13, 2016
    Hey Matt. I moved your lighter on to someone who will use it.

Stay armed, stay alert, stay alive!

BilboBaggins and B.Mauser like this.
  14. BladeScout

BladeScout Basic Member Basic Member

May 16, 2010