Bill Martino memorial day deals for4/8--Pix and rare one.

At almost two pounds that Chitlangi ought to be quite a chopper. Nice selection today.

Bob

Yangdu must be going through the spots Bill hid the good stuff in...some awesome stuff is coming out.

Satori said:
Email sent on UBE...I think...

The one day I'm at a computer for a special and the computer starts acting up. Just my luck. ;)

I have 2 UBE's, but neither of them has wood that looks that great. I think I bought a whole bunch of HI products back when the choices were plain looking wood or horn. Now look at the fantastic handles! We've had osage orange, red chandan, antler, etc., etc. Not to mention the "regular" satisaal I have seen lately has some beautiful figure to it.

Nice snag!

Norm

Nasty said:
Yangdu must be going through the spots Bill hid the good stuff in...some awesome stuff is coming out.

As my ole' granny used to say, "You ain't just awoofin!" I cannot believe the stuff coming out this week; (neither can my bank account, which is in permanent shock.)

Cabbit said:
Whoever stole the BhagBhraib from me...

:mad:

Grrrr!

I'm sorry Cabbit! I know the feeling, as this week alone I lost out on that gorgeous red handled Cherokee Rose, a nice horn handled kerambit on 4/7, and that cool chiruwa Thrisul model dagger by the Y.B Kami. And my emails were spot-on fast and I still got ripped! (Dang sharks! You should be ashamed of yerselves! (-:) Thank God Dave "Great White" Hahn doesn't seem to be around or I would have ended up the week with just a single kagas katne blem... :D

The only way I got in before you was by sending mail before the pic posted and keeping my fingers crossed. (I checked the times and could not have posted more than 60 seconds before you at best.)

I remember seeing a similar one quite a while back and had a vague image in my head, and the description matched.

I hope this will be a regular item and you get a chance at one in the future!

Best regards,

Norm

Do you suppose that the... "22.5 inch 36 ounce ceremonial Bag Bhairab special by Sher." is one used as a Janawar Katne and that is what is meant by ceremonial? :confused:
A really beautiful khukuri, great snag Norm.:D :cool:

Svashtar said:
I'm sorry Cabbit! I know the feeling

Me too. It seems that I missed the chitlangi I have been lusting after for months by a couple of minutes. Oh well, I've never had much luck with the DotD's before.

Svashtar said:
I have 2 UBE's, but neither of them has wood that looks that great. I think I bought a whole bunch of HI products back when the choices were plain looking wood or horn. Now look at the fantastic handles! We've had osage orange, red chandan, antler, etc., etc. Not to mention the "regular" satisaal I have seen lately has some beautiful figure to it.

I was a bit slow on the draw...I think Samoand snaked it. Whoever managed to grab that one, nice snag. :) (This could fairly be applied to today's entire lineup.)

In my defense, I have to say that I was at work and it was busier than usual. My spidey sense started tingling, I began stabbing the F5 key...and a burial detail showed up unannounced, requiring weapons, ammo, and a few minutes of phone calls and paperwork to figure out who the heck they were and to send them on their way. A few minutes is all it takes, sometimes. To rub salt in the wound, I had to spend the quiet moments of a fairly dramatic afternoon cleaning their rifles later on. What a day. I will be glad when it's over. :)

Or maybe I'm losing my touch. Either way, I'd rather cry myself to sleep each night over missing the specials every day than cry myself to sleep for the lack of any specials at all. That UBE will find me when it's good and ready, and I can always window shop in the meantime.

Back