Bitteroots!

Figured this would be nice with some paracord on it.

attachment.php

Attachments

• bitterroottal.jpg
    bitterroottal.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 430
After repeatedly fighting my wife over my Talonite Bitteroot I finally gave her one for our sixth anniversary. :D

She really loves that little knife! It's the first neck knife she has actually been willing to wear all the time.

Great design, Rob! Everyone should have one of these.

--Bob Q

Not that I'm trying to become the flag waiving bannerboy for Simonich knives...but....I received my Talonite Bitteroot from Tom Walz at carbide Processors, this was as a result of the contest from the Ed Fowler pronghorn thread that seemed to go somewhat awry.

If everything would go this wrong I'd be so happy. The Bitteroot is a very cool knife.

Thanks to Tom and Rob and all those who hotly contest opinions here on the BF.

Mike

OK, I decided to try a cord wrap on my Bitteroot. While pulling the cord tight at the butt so I could knot it....it slipped from the sheath and across the pad of my thumb. :eek: A trip to the ER and six stitches later I now have a gauze wrapped thumb. :grumpy:
I think the skeletonized handle really is the best way to go on the Bitteroot.:rolleyes:

Paul

Just got a Talonite one from the great guys and gals at BladeArt.

In a word: awesome.

Thank you, Rob, for making such a *_practical_* (multiple use) last-ditch defensive piece -- something that won't raise unwanted eyebrows.

And for my first piece of Talonite, it's lovely.

:)

Allen
aka DumboRAT

Back