BK 2 sheath

I dont have the new sheath yet, new one on the way, but on my old sheath I had to dig out a little of the sheath to make the tek-lok fit properly. you may have to do the same thing. Maybe like a 1/16 of an inch off of one of the long oval holes. Once that is done though it fit great. Hope this helps.

Hopefully it will match up.
But I still wanna make sure that it will fit before I go ahead and order one.
IMO with the new sheath you don't need the button strap part to help retain the knife.
So I was thinking that just the plastic sheath with a large Tec Lok would be a good carry method.

I'm wondering the same thing. I think it would work nicely without the nylon strap and loop if the TL will fit.

I just got my new bk2 in the mail, and yes it has the new sheath. I was easily able to mount the regular sized tek-lok on the sheath. I know tek-lok came out with a new "large" tek-lok, I dont have it but I do have the regular sized one and it fits in the holes perfectly.

I just got my new bk2 in the mail, and yes it has the new sheath. I was easily able to mount the regular sized tek-lok on the sheath. I know tek-lok came out with a new "large" tek-lok, I dont have it but I do have the regular sized one and it fits in the holes perfectly.

hmmmm....
looked all over for a picture. can't seem to find one. (hint) :confused:

DSCN0277.jpg

th_DSCN0276.jpg

Try these and let me know if they work. Also, I added some micarta slabs to my BK2.

Just copy paste the IMG code. Here's the full size - kooks pretty dang good. Where can I pick up one of those tec loks?

DSCN0277.jpg

DSCN0276.jpg

I just googled tek-lok. just make sure it doesn't say large or mini and it will be the same as mine. I think I paid $12 for mine. $16 with shipping. It was a while ago so I'm not real sure. Thanks for resizing the photos.

Man that new sheath does look good doesn't it.

So it works horizontally, am I right in assuming that it will also work in the vertical position?.

Hey gdeno does your bk2 rub the bottom of your sheath and dull your knife? Mine does and i am trying to find ways to fix it.

p.s. I have the same sheath, the second generation.

Thanks PittRules55

Pittrules55 i am new to the knife world and am not the greatest at sharpening a knife so mine may not be razor sharp to begin with, therefore it is difficult for me to notice if it is dulling it or not. The BK2 came razor sharp and it still seems that way, despite the fact that I play with it all the time going in and out of the sheath. It still slices paper with no problem. If I find a problem with that I'll let you know but as of right now I cant say that I've found that problem, sorry.

Back