BK 7 and BK 10 value

Hi Guys, Just found a new in the box BK10 and a new in the box BK7 in my storage/extra stuff closet (we all have one). Just curious whats the market for these knives, I dont think I want to part with them, they are too good....Thanks

Hi Guys, Just found a new in the box BK10 and a new in the box BK7 in my storage/extra stuff closet (we all have one). Just curious whats the market for these knives, I dont think I want to part with them, they are too good....Thanks

You didn't know you had them :confused:

Merry Christmas or Happy Birthday! It just the same as receiving a gift. Get them out their sheaths and get them dirty!!!!:D

i wish id find a couple Beckers i forgot i had NIB. this reminds me of a story a fella put up on another forum im on awhile back about finding $300 in HIS FLOWERBED! no sh*t, so he put the money towards a new Glock and didnt tell his wife about it. some of you guys have all the luck.

not to be too harsh... but...

if you're intending on selling them, please go gold...

if you want to know what they worth on the market, use google...

or you could simply use them.

Bladite

I think the best idea would be to sell me the BK10. If interested in making a couple extra bucks let me know. :thumbup:

Thanks guys for that info, I have a user BK7 that I use now, great knife but I may just find the others I mentioned a new home.

Last edited:
nothing to see here

Last edited:
There, I edited my post, as I said in my post" I dont want to break any Forum rules, way to make a guy feel welcome, happy now Bladite....

There, I edited my post, as I said in my post" I dont want to break any Forum rules, way to make a guy feel welcome, happy now Bladite....

that's the sucky part of the job... enforcing the rules. they ain't mine, and i tried to be gentle. the board has a zero tolerance policy on sales. sorry, i didn't make them.

and thanks for fixing the post. the supermods will be appeased.

Bladite

Back