BK Style Renderings

So I dropped off my 5 to get the tanto tip put on it the other day.

pix when I get it back. :D

So I dropped off my 5 to get the tanto tip put on it the other day.

pix when I get it back. :D

Be cool to see something I designed come to life. I wish I had more money, I would have a few things made.

I can't believe I just found this thread. Awesome designs! I think your designs are a good example of what Becker's line up could be in a few years. Great job!

BK Straight Back tweener:

BKStraightBack.png

I am still drooling over this one :)

Thanks guys.

Thanks, appreciated.

Very Nice designs, what software are you using?

Pablo

Didn't quite get the grind back as far as it needed to be, but none the less, BK Tweener Bushcrafter:

TweenerBushcrafter.png

Didn't quite get the grind back as far as it needed to be, but none the less, BK Tweener Bushcrafter:

TweenerBushcrafter.png

That's a sexy mofo.
3/32" to match the scandi grind?
oh man, kabar would sell a pile of those.

That's a sexy mofo.
3/32" to match the scandi grind?
oh man, kabar would sell a pile of those.

Thanks. A bushcraft style got into my brain last night, for whatever reason.

I'm loving that cleaver that thing would be great in the kitchen and going through some fire wood

I'm loving that cleaver that thing would be great in the kitchen and going through some fire wood
Thanks.

Got rid of the sharpening choil, and took the grind back to the finger guard. Looks better, imo.

Before:

TweenerBushcrafter.png

After:

TweenerBushcrafter2.png

holy poop stains!!!! those would be awesome, I'm digging the bk wide point/w ramp, spear point, drop point, kukuri and hunter..

Wow, the Spearpoint and Bushcraft Tweeners speak to me. I would buy those in an instant if they were ever made. Great work on the mockups!

dude, what do you EAT??

Yeah, Dubz, the adjustment is perfect. somebody call TOOJ.
Actually, I bet if you could get an unground BK16 blank you could easily mod it into that, then heat.
mmmm.... donut.

Wow, what great designs. Very few I WOUDN'T want. And here I thought the BK lineup was complete enough to satisfy my knife lusts. Guess I'd better start saving now.......

Back