BK10 Value?

I'm trying to find out how much my Camillus BK10 (Crewman) would be worth today. I don't have any photos right now, but I can describe it as accurately as possible...
It's used and has all of the black coating on it, but there are a few lines going sideways on the blade from where it was used to chop. No damage to anything; the handles are all original and have very light use. It has a razor-sharp edge on it. The sheath is original, and has normal wear. Nothing is frayed or missing; no stains or tears. The elastic on the pouch is snappy and perfect. The snap has no wear. I don't have the box. Overall, I'd say the knife and sheath are in about 85-90% condition.

I want to find out how much this would be worth in a trade or a sale. Thanks for any help you can give me.

i would goto ebay and look at completed sales, or search past sales on various forums for the "honest answer". being used, targeted towards users... more than $40, less than $100.

*MY* answer is greedy and selfish :)

Bladite

I have been watchin ebay beckers like a hawk the last couple of months(in hopes of a good deal) and so far the bk10's that have sold all went for more than 100 but they were also new never used. Except one which sold less only because it was a BIN listing and was snatched up within a few hours of being listed. The only camillus beckers I've seen sold there that were users were a bk2 and bk7 that sold for 50 and 55 respectively. If you do decide to list it on ebay or any other auction site make sure you list it properly & wisely or you wont get top dollar as the listing will not find its way into the mainstream.

Back