BK11 3 Month Anniversary

Well, it has been nearly 3 months since I received my beloved BK11. I am going to say the honeymoon stage is over..but...this is true love guys! Since getting this knife, I have carried it daily. I have made shims out of 2x4's by batoning, fuzzies for practice, struck the ferro many times, made tent pegs, some food prep, you name it. Performed FLAWLESSLY. I want again thank Mr. Becker for producing such an OUTSTANDING knife. I have got several other knives since this one and can honestly say this is by far my favorite knife I have ever had. There is some wear on the coating (character marks) but the edge has never given out, the knife gives me whatever I ask her, so i think I should name her (i know...kinda dumb, but really, anything w/ this much love needs a name!). Soooo...lets have a name. I will get some pix of her battle scars when I can. Thank you again Mr. Becker! You hit a home run with this design! :thumbup:

theedge13

Hard to name something I have not seen...I need to see a face to put a name to her !

Tony, just think of a sexy, little bit used (dont get gross here...aged to perfection) tanned (ok..black) girl and there you go.

Come to think of it, Halle Barrie fits that bill pretty well! Sorry...bad joke but she took some abuse and is still SMOOOKING!

:D

There is some wear on the coating (character marks) but the edge has never given out, the knife gives me whatever I ask her, so i think I should name her (i know...kinda dumb, but really, anything w/ this much love needs a name!). Soooo...lets have a name.

I don't think it sounds dumb at all, I have a BK11 too so I understand.
How about Patty?

I've been EDC'ing mine lately. Even cord-wrapped its so slim and compact it can be carried in a pocket comfortably. When worn on a belt you hardly know it's there. And it has the most reliable locking system ever made: no locking system at all. ;) It's making my folders obsolete.

Keith.. pick up a KA BAR TDI Clip and clip it IWB. It's even less detectable. It's how I EDC it.

Keith.. pick up a KA BAR TDI Clip and clip it IWB. It's even less detectable. It's how I EDC it.

The one I'm carrying is Camillus. I've got a KaBar that will have a turn on the Edge Pro tomorrow. ;)

IMG_1609.jpg

Back