BK11 and RC Izula. In case you were wondering..

IMG_3855.jpg

IMG_3859.jpg

I'm glad I have them both! They are both AWESOME!

Hah! RMC. Your pic was one of the chief reasons i pulled the trigger on the Izula last week. I just wrapped the handle. EVEN BETTER. And like yours it has black paracord. looks sweet!

I love mine. I did notice that the blade has already got a little bit of a grey look because its picking up humidity (thats florida for ya) but it came off with a little sharpmaker love. I've read the thread about 1095 and rust over on the RAT forum so I was ready.

I like the blade shape better on the Izula but the BK11 is just a freaking brute of a little knife. I'm going to reserve the Izula for finer work like skinning small game and the BK11 is going to be for hard work tasks.

I think I'm going to get a RC-4 and BK9.

Dude from one Izula and Necker owner to another.. you will LOVE the RC4. Mine rocks. The Izula would make a kick A skinner.

PS, If you see my new wrapped version, our Izulas look a LOT alike don't they? :)

My next Becker is gunna be a BK7. I dont have as much use for a big blade like the BK9. My KA BAR Camp knife is a mean chopper.

If you need any more reasons to get an RC4 you can look at how well it goes with the Izula here: http://216.26.177.84/forums/showthread.php?t=631261

Last edited:
I love mine. I did notice that the blade has already got a little bit of a grey look because its picking up humidity (thats florida for ya) but it came off with a little sharpmaker love. I've read the thread about 1095 and rust over on the RAT forum so I was ready.

I like the blade shape better on the Izula but the BK11 is just a freaking brute of a little knife. I'm going to reserve the Izula for finer work like skinning small game and the BK11 is going to be for hard work tasks.

I think I'm going to get a RC-4 and BK9.

The BK11 is a little brute, I don't see one breaking under "normal";) hard use such as batoning,shelter and fire building etc. I don't see my Izula failing under these uses niether but the extra blade length of the 11 makes it easier to baton with, The Izula is easier to carry undetected for the sheeple's sake and is much better for fine detail work. I love them both.

Back